Carrot And Muesli Muffins
Posted by Editor
These carrot and muesli muffins make a great lunchbox treat for your kids, or a healthy afternoon snack for yourself. Best of all, they're cheap to make and packed with great ingredients!
Makes 12. Preparation time: 10 minutes, cooking time: 15 minutes
300g wholemeal self raising flour
300g muesli with mixed fruit
200g carrots, peeled and grated
160g brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
165ml olive oil
12 muffin papers
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Place muffin papers into a large muffin tin.
2. In a bowl combine flour, muesli, carrot, sugar and cinnamon.
3. Lightly whisk the eggs, add the oil and pour into the flour mix. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
4. Spoon evenly into the muffin tins.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minute, insert a skewer into the middle of a muffin if it comes out clean the muffins are ready.
6. Rest in the tin for 5 minutes than transfer to a cooling rack.